Someone spent a long time doing this. It rather blew my mind. I thought I’d share it.
- Download this file and open it with Microsoft Excel. (225K, scanned with Microsoft Security Essentials – Virus-free, contains no macros)
- Select all cells [Press CTRL+A]
- Clear cell borders [From the Format menu, select “cells”, choose the “border” tab and click “none”]
- Set row height to 15.33 [From the Format menu, select “row” and “height”, and 15.33]
- Set column width to 2.4 [From the Format menu, select “column” and “width” and enter 2.4]
- Click in the picture to display the actual colors.
- Admire the result. Brilliant.
- If for some reason you’re not able seeing what looks like a beautiful Indian village scene, click here to see the result.
The Old Wolf has spoken.